Kangaroo Blue

Does anyone use them? I placed an order the 27th of April, haven't received it and can't seem to get hold of anyone. I am really needing the items on the order, and will have to try to order elsewhere. I wondered if anyone knew if anything had happened to them.

Yes, I have called during business hours, plus email. And no answer. I find nothing on their site saying they are closed. Just wondered if anyone knew anything. Not a very good way to do business:( Puts me in a bind.

Well you could try to find them on Twitter and post there or look there to see if any activity is going on. They haven't updated their blog in two months so I guess keep trying to call, e-mail or try Twitter and Facebook.

I honestly thought they dropped off the face of the earth, especially when googling them didn't immediately bring up their store front for me either.

Really strange, for a supply business. I have used them off and on for several years, and don't ever remember any problems. If they would at least respond, so that I know what to do. I could stand to lose a lot of business, if they don't go with someone else. But I hate to have two orders out there at the same time, if they do decide to conduct business.

Still haven't heard anything, it has been several days. I have left a couple of phone messages, a couple of emails, over a few days.

Thanks for the help.

Update on this company, so that others do not order from them.

Still no response of any kind, and when I tried to leave a message on their phone today it was doing odd things. So I am thinking it might be disconnected.

Did you pay by charge? You may be able to call your CC company and cancel the payment. At any rate check to see if the payment has already been made. If not cancel it if you can.

This seems to be exactly what happens when another supplier bites the dust. I wouldn't be surprised if they are closed or closing.

I ordered not too long ago and it took a few days before I received the order processing and shipping notice. I'd be more than antsy after a couple of weeks and no response from them. I get the impression that they are well on their way down and don't expect them to be around much longer. Customer service is always the first to go.

I am sorry but if they are going to be traveling a lot leaving no one in the office then they need to get a "smart"phone to take with them. I am in NO way even a medium sized company & I have one so I can get & respond to customer calls & emails in atimely manner no matter where I am. I just have my business line ring my office & cell simultaneously so if I am in I grab it on my cordless phone, if not I can get it on my cell. In this environment of connectivity, free internet in hotels, coffee shops & , heck, even some McDonald's there is no excuse for ignoring your customer's inquiries for days, or in this case, weeks.

Still no repsonse. I ordered from another company, but it looks like I am going to miss sales from waiting too long on them. I just kept thinking they were behind, and the order would show up. I had ordered in plenty of time from when I needed the bottles. Bummer

Yes, I agree, there is no excuse, and especially a supply company that people depend on. We ran in to this with another one a couple of years ago. At least once I read about it on here, I knew my order wasn't coming and ordered elsewhere.

They didn't charge my card, I did check that right away when I figured out I wasn't getting the order any time soon.

There was some things I was excited about trying, thats too bad.

They didn't charge my card, I did check that right away when I figured out I wasn't getting the order any time soon.

If you haven't already you still need to call your CC company to cancel any payment to them. I would also send KB an email saying you decided to cancel your order and state why.

Did you ever hear from them? I clicked on their Twitter link and her last twitter was May 19th. They have a double log mold that interests me. I've never had any problems when I've ordered from them so I'm hoping they did not go OOB.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...