Playing with my new Shea-Aloe butter: All whipped up

Those look great! I have been having lots of fun with mine! its really great stuff, everyone is loving it! as a matter of fact i made some pink sugar today with it lol. and i have the same jars :)

how is yours whipping? I always thought when you whipped it should triple in size. mine isnt even whipping double i dont think lol

oh and i am checking in with the place we got the butter from about ordering more through them. they called me today but i was out so im hoping they call back with more info tomorrow. I am going to completely switch over to the shealoe!

That looks beautiful. I tried making a whipped shea butter a couple of weeks ago and scented it Very Vanilla from CS. It smelled and looked just like frosting -- I kept wanting to take a bite. But now it's starting to revert more to a butter consistency than frosting... Bummer. Wish it looked like yours!

How is the smell? Is the chemical type smell you were talking about gone? I am sending out a money order to them tomorrow for 35 pounds lol.. I'm completely switching over to this!!

It seems to be fine with the scent, it needed time to mesh with the butter.

haha yeah i do! I was gonna try to talk you into another co-op but you didnt sound like you wanted to do another one till fallish lol. so i decided to bite the bullet and just buy it. really cant beat the price.

yeah i noticed that while searching. I have some shows coming up in july, so i wanted to get some before then. I think this amount will last me awhile :) at least until the new co-op haha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...