ISO-Vanilla Bourbon or Vanilla and berries

elfcat

Having finally been burned by gelluminations (it was inevitable, I suppose :sad2:) I am searching for a good vanilla bourbon or vanilla and fresh berries. The vanilla bourbon is a favorite and sells really well so I hate to discontinue it.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

TIA

Thank you both! I will have to try some from each. Any other scents that are a must try from either of these?

Some other good ones from Cajun:

Apples & Berries

Buttercream Crunch

Baby Powder

And for the holidays:

Santa's Cookies

Christmas Memories

Mulberry Madness

elfcat, let me know what you think of the vanilla bourbon from CMS. I tried it but cold only smell mostly the vanilla had a great HT though. Maybe its just me, I use 415 and have had a hard time finding a good bourbon.

Edited by bah67

elfcat, let me know what you think of the vanilla bourbon from CMS. I tried it but cold only smell mostly the vanilla had a great HT though. Maybe its just me, I use 415 and have had a hard time finding a good bourbon.

I will. I'm planning on an order this week.

I've used Cajuns Vanilla Bourbon which I love. I renamed Spiked Vanilla. Bourbon seemed to "scare" people! LOL

I like that name. I haven't had that experience here. Everyone just falls in love this scent when they smell it and keep coming back for more. Of course, I might be dealing with closet alcoholics. :whistle: