Labels by the Sheet

bah67

I have been playing around with labels from labelsbythesheet.com. I really like them but I am having trouble with their templates not aligning properly.

I have used MS Work and Photoshop for years and have done a lot of printing using various templates and have never had a problem getting them perfect, but for the life of me I cannot get my graphics to be centered or aligned:confused:. They are either too far to the left, or after adjusting the spacing and margins they run onto the next label.

I am really at a loss here, does anyone have any advise as to how to get their templates to align? TIA

I had that problem once and I notified them. They sent me out new labels because they said sometimes (rarely) the roll will shift when cut and a slight difference will appear with the label. I had the problem of when I printed they would print too far over or too far down and I had never had that problem with their labels before. I also found they were too wide for my printer and I'd never experienced that before. I had to trim the edge to get them to fit my printer. Anyway, I notified them of the issue and they were very polite. They sent new labels and the issue was resolved.

It has been a pain to say the least. I have looked at other places and may have to switch if I cannot get them to align. But I really like their glossy photo labels because they are not suppose to smear.

I get my labels from there also. I tried to use Word and they didn't come out right. I used Avery DesignPro and have not had any problems since. I even had to call Labels by the sheet customer service to walk me through making an oval label. No problems ever since.

Thanks for all the advise. I do have Avery DesignPro and experimented with it tonight.....it worked!!:yay: I ran off a few copies of each and so far they look excellent and they are centered, etc.

Thanks everyone!