Wisteria? Anyone know of a good one?

Noodle

Well, ICS has one that has been "reformulated". I do not know if I should give it a shot since I liked their old one so much. I think that I would rather look into the ones mentioned here first.

I LIKE florals, but I LOVE wisteria. I have to find a good one.

I agree with Scented...FOH's throws GREAT in my parasoy. I have a friend/customer that always buys Wisteria for her DH. She has been buying it since I started selling and I always tell her when I've changed suppliers. She told me that DH said the one from FOH has been the best and truest smelling of any that I have poured.

I just checked Elements website and I don't see it listed. :sad2:

• 6 months later...

Thanks for the suggestions. For those of you that use the RA/AH which formula do you use as I see they have 2... and Donna which grade do u use from the Candlemaker's Store A or B? Can you tell me if the one from the Candlemakers is the one with lilac? I have searched and some I find have lavender and not lilac. The customer wants the one with the lilac and as we all know they don't have scent descrips on their site.