Best pouring equipment question

Hi all!

I have 140 oyster cups to fill and 140 3 oz. votive glass containers to fill and was wondering what you all use to fill these really small containers with.

I have the large pour pots, but it's make such a mess.

What's something small that will pour easily and make minimal mess?

Thanks!

Carrie

These little stainless steel teapots are great for pouring in small molds or containers and even doing layered candles. We picked up abut half a dozen at a local restaurant supply shop.

ThunderGroup_SLTP001.jpg&size=20&dhm=4c9bc12c&hl=en

I also have a few stainless steel creamers I've found at various flea markets for as little as 50 cents.

I make tiny one pound batches at a time and use a grease pot from Wal-Mart. It's all aluminum so it doesn't hurt for the handle to sit down in the Presto pot while the wax inside is melting. The only problem is I haven't been able to get it to be completely drip-free; I always lose a little wax running down the sides. I wish I could figure out a way to solve that because otherwise this is perfect for my little experiments.

I bought a second-hand Braun drip coffee maker at a local Salvation Army-type of store here for about $7. I like the coffee carafe because of how it pours the wax. I can also warm the wax back up on the coffee burner (mine seems to stay below 190*F but I recommend gauging yours if you get one). I've been very happy with this arrangement and like it better than a hot plate.