Show Report

prairieannie

Well my very first show is under my belt now, and boy does it feel great! :) After a bit of drama in the beginning, and as I stated in an earlier post, Friday and Saturday were looking good, a whole lot better than I had hoped. When it was all said and done today, I had pretty much sold out of almost everything. I did have 4 gift baskets left, and 8 (pint) candles left and 3 (half pint) candles left. Also had 2 small bottles of lotion lol. In light of the way it all began, I was absolutely thrilled. Judging only from the inventory out, I am reasonably sure that I am the only vendor who even came close to a complete sell out. The show was set up with a central cash register, so I don't have an exact dollar amount yet, and won't get a check for my proceeds for a week...but I can tell you that I did at LEAST 7 times my booth fee, and that's estimating low. Biggest seller was air freshener spray and pint sized candles. :yay: