I did it !

After years of testing, talking, and planning I have officially become a business.

In the past two weeks I formed a company, received a TIN, opened a bank account, ordered an opening inventory, designed my own website, and purchased my company's domain.

A lot of the information, inspiration, and motivation that has kept me going came from the threads here on this board and I want to personally thank each and everyone of you. I have been nosing around here for over six years now reading, wondering, and dreaming, about 'one day' and that dream is no longer flickering, it has come true. I am now officially known as Military Candles. The website will be up soon and once it is I will turn it over to the professionals here for the once over and some final touches.

Thanks all. Every one of you give more advice and lessons learned than you may realize. Thanks for the stories, suggestions, and yes even the rants, each contain advice and experience and are useful.

Thanks again, Tom