WSP Surplus items!

*Dee*

i just ordered these cute 2 oz black double wall jar sets. 9.75 for 48 i think they will be cute for smaller lotions/body butters/frostings or for samples.

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?CategoryID=1849&ProductID=8186

and these blue, pink and purple bath poufs 11.50 for 48 of them

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?CategoryID=2017&ProductID=8187

i got 2 of the 48 sets of jars and 1 set of the poufs all for a total with shipping of 46.01

thought i would pass it along. the bath poufs will be perfect for soaps!

Ya, you have to watch the shipping too. I ordered the little baskets. I'm in Ohio too, so I didn't think it would be that much. Over $100 just for shipping $30 worth (180 pcs.) in baskets! That brought the individual cost for like .16 to like .76.....not such a good deal anymore!

yeah i added a second set of the puffs and shipping went from 15.01 to 29 something so i took the second set back out lol i wasent paying that much.

That's ridiculous. You know the poufs don't weigh hardly anything! No way the shipping should have jumped like that!

yeah 2 sets of the 48 jars and 1 set of bath puffs was 15.01 for shipping. if i added 3 pounds each of ewax and pko flakes it only went to 17 something. i took the ewax and pko flakes off and added another set of puffs and it went to 29 something lol

probally because of the volume or something, needing an oversized box ?

usually pretty reasonable. I am in nw pa though so their shipping generally isnt too high. but i like the fact i can put stuff in my cart and then click on checkout and it will show you the shipping price before you by so you can rearrange your cart to make it work. most of the time i order and they ship same day and i get it the next. but the last couple times i have gotten them in 3 days so still pretty darn good.

i do like that they now have free shipping on their soap molds and colorants. and of course FO but i dont order the fo's cuz they are 20-30 bucks per pound. i would have rather paid shipping lol

i really like tkb's pop colors and i cant wait to try their neons. i havent worked with them in mp yet, but marisa posted pictures of her mp today with using tkb colorants and they look awesome!

if you do check out wsp and the shipping is high let me know. i have plans on ordering more on friday/saturday, so i can always add your order to mine and you can just pay any extra shipping it might give me, then i can ship to you in flat rate.

I have ordered from them for several years. Shipping is the biggest problem with them. Not sure why it is so high. I order from a lot of suppliers, and they are the only ones I struggle with the high shipping. It can not be set up according to weight, it jumps too much. One item can make it jump. I have canceled a ton of product, because of it. They need to get something figured out, it must hurt their business.

Other than that, I have had no problems that they couldn't take care of. Their surplus items can't be beat price wise.

Freda, I could not agree more with everything that you said. WSP does have the highest shipping around. That said, they are still my main supplier because it is literally one stop shopping for me. Also, now fragrance oils, colors, and some other items are free to ship which does help a lot. They also have that absolute fastest shipping of any supplier that I have used. My order arrives in two days 90% of the time.

i have used their mp soap. the coop was the first time i have use sfic bases (still havent used them yet lol) but i used to always buy the natural goats milk and the natural shea butter from wsp. and i know other people have said they like wsps clear more than sfic cuz the sfic still has the cloudy look to it and wsp doesnt.

I use several of the bases from WSP all the time. (I agree their clear is the clearest that I have found.) Their bases readily accept additives, produce great lather, AND set quickly. Setting quickly is very important to me. When I am batting out soap, I want it to set quickly so that I can pop them out of the molds and make more soap. I do not like the freezer bit, so setting quickly to me is a quality that I like. I have also found that WSP has a large variety of bases. Even though I regularly use just a few types, it is nice ot know that I can experiment with something new if I get the urge to.

Oh, I love SFIC base. How can I not? Their base is wonderful. However, they are on the west coast and shipping is astronomical for me. It also takes too long for me to receive. WSP is the best alternative that I have found.

I have to agree..esp with the shipping..Even light weight items.its really awful on the shipping.I could have ordered a lot more items recently from them,but put them back because of how their shipping is set up.If they would fix that,I would buy alot more from them as Im sure others would too.The great deals that are so awesome...Doesnt seem so awesome when you add in the shipping.

But never have had problems with the quality of any of their products.:).And they do have free shipping on their oils and a few other things.which is really great.