Dollar Tree Status Type Jar

Darbla, went to the LS website and clicked on "containers", then clicked on Status jars. On that page it shows the 3 different sizes of the Status jars; I clicked on the one in the middle (the 12.25 oz.); when taken to that page, it tells me the lids that will fit (bubble, dome, flat, and plastic). I clicked on the plastic; here's the link to these two pages:

http://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/products/candlecontainers_libbey-status-jar-12.25oz.html

and

http://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/products/CandleContainers_Plastic-Cover-(Round).html

I use the 10oz. apothecary jars with the flat lid, but that lid does not fit my Status jars. Got the 10oz. apothecaries from Candlewic.

HTH :-)

Nope. Apparently they just forgot to remove it from that page. When I tried to check out with those in my cart, I got a message that they are not available.

Mountain Soy Candle, what lid are you talking about that is loose and falls off?

Mountain Soy Candle, what lid are you talking about that is loose and falls off?

The ones from Lonestar. I also ordered some from all white candles but dont remember if they stayed on or not. I totally got away from them. If you are not worried about them coming loose maybe you could clear tape them for your need and then remove the tape.

How many do you need? I will check to see if I have any left in the shop and if I do you can have them..

http://allwhitecandles.easystorecreator.com/items/candle-packaging-and-candle-shrink-wrap/480-plastic-lids-for-jar-candles-62107jp-detail.htm

Mike

OK, that does look like them. They are slightly loose on the containers but I always tie a ribbon around them top to bottom, with a bunch of greenery and flowers on top. I'll PM you!

Edited by Darbla

OK, that does look like them. They are slightly loose on the containers but I always tie a ribbon around them top to bottom, with a bunch of greenery and flowers on top. I'll PM you!

Candles and supplies carriers plastic covers but I can't determine for sure if one of them would fit the 12 ounce status jar. Lonestar shows it's top diameter as 3.125 & the link posted says fits jars from 3" to 3 1/8". I'm not good at measurements. Maybe if enough of us ask Lonestar will start carrying them again lol

Edited by ladysj

• 8 months later...

I'm late coming onto this thread, but my DT Status jars say Made in the USA also, with the same UPC code as Going2Adopt's picture. I just got them this week. The lids from Candles and Supplies do not work. I have them and tried. I have some coming from Lonestar, so I hope they work.

Luanne

• 2 weeks later...
I'm late coming onto this thread, but my DT Status jars say Made in the USA also, with the same UPC code as Going2Adopt's picture. I just got them this week. The lids from Candles and Supplies do not work. I have them and tried. I have some coming from Lonestar, so I hope they work.

Luanne

Hi, Luanne. Did you have any luck with the Lonestar lids fitting?

TIA,

Lynne

Lynne - They fit like a glove:yay: I just bought more jars at DT. EAP Innovations has the lids on sale for $.51/ea. (cheaper than Lonestar w/shipping), and was pondering if I should give them a try. On the other hand, I'm thinking "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Has anybody else tried EAP's lids on DT Status jars?

Luanne

Another update. I just received the Large Flat Pressed Lids I ordered from EAP Innovations for the DT Status jars. They fit perfectly. Also, they are on sale for $.51/each. Since they are just outside of Pittsburgh, PA, and I'm in NJ, shipping was cheaper for me than Lonestar.

Luanne

Edited by Luanne

Another update. I just received the Large Flat Pressed Lids I ordered from EAP Innovations for the DT Status jars. They fit perfectly. Also, they are on sale for $.51/each. Since they are just outside of Pittsburgh, PA, and I'm in NJ, shipping was cheaper for me than Lonestar.

Luanne

Luanne,

Thank you so much for the info and update. I will probably order from EAP Innovations also since I live in Michigan and the shipping will probably be cheaper for me, too. Thanks again. Appreciate it.

Lynne