blueberry pomegranate

smittenheart

this scent combo has been haunting my mind!! I have no idea what is smells like but I am dying to try it..

so I am ordering Blueberry from Sweet cakes(from reading the past posts it seems like THE best blueberry) but what about pomegranate??

any suggestions on pomegranate??

I am ordering Blueberry from Sweet cakes(from reading the past posts it seems like THE best blueberry)

oooh, let me know how that blueberry from SC's smells; I need a blueberry. Elements has a pomegranate peach, that is yummy; that might work.

Kyme

If you are already ordering from Sweetcakes, order their pomegranate also. It's every bit as good as their blueberry and the 2 combined is a wonderful FO!! I mix it 2 parts blueberry to 1 part pomegranate. :cool2:

If you are already ordering from Sweetcakes, order their pomegranate also. It's every bit as good as their blueberry and the 2 combined is a wonderful FO!! I mix it 2 parts blueberry to 1 part pomegranate. :cool2:

Chris, I was just looking at SC's site, have you tried the Blueberry Verbena? I was thinking of including it in my next order.

Kyme

Chris, I was just looking at SC's site, have you tried the Blueberry Verbena? I was thinking of including it in my next order. Kyme

Sorry Kyme I haven't tried that one, but I've never been disappointed with any of SC's FO's. :cool2:

this scent combo has been haunting my mind!! I have no idea what is smells like but I am dying to try it..

I was just browsing Just Scents site and noticed they have a Pomegranate Blueberry FO. I haven't tried it, just an fyi!

I have a blueberry muffin type..just no pomegranate..

I may do some mixing once I search for a pomegranate that I like..

I was hoping to find an all in one but I AM trying to work on my blending so I will DEFINITELY let you guys know what I come up with :)

thanks all ♥

Sheesh...for some reason I have been obsessivly thinking about this scent since I saw this post, it sounds sooo good!

( I need a FOHO intervention....lol...*faint*)

well..step one is admitting there is an issue..and I CANT admit I have an issue :laugh2: ..so as long as I am in denial..BRING ON THE FOs!!

I was just thinking about all the FO I have tried recently. I have a problem and was wondering if there was a FOHO anonymous group!:laugh2:Of course I am not really in the closet about it. In fact my oldest son called me out tonight when he told my husband that 2 delivery trucks came to the house today! My husband told him to tell him more about this.....:tongue2:

I am thinking it's not a good thing that he is so observant these days!:rolleyes2 He tells on me way too much!

I actually was looking at your soap and the red currant and thyme tea sugar soap sounds and looks so yummy. Maybe I'll have to buy some from you! I ADORE cp soap. One day I hope to try my hand at it. Too many things I want to do and just not enough time!

Btw I ordered some of the Daystar forbidden pomegranate and put it in wax a few days ago and it smells super strong and yummy! If you ever order from there you should pick up some to try. I am thinking it might be good in soap since it's strong.

Edited by aviator girl