blueberry pomegranate

smittenheart

Hmmm...I'm feeling tempted to try this but I get so confused with CMS..no descriptions and A&B grade. Has anyone tried this and which grade? :confused:

Earlier in this thread Glittergirl said she'd tried it, didn't mention the grade though.

I have ordered blueberry pomegranate from thecandlemakersstore.com and love love it !!!

I just got in the one from JS 2 days ago. It smells like candlewic's wildmain blueberry (which IMO is one of the best blueberry scent ever) mixed with NG midnight pomegranate and a hint of raspberry. I'll tweak it alittle, but I like it and it's really strong.

I wonder what would happen if you mixed this with ky's Zucchini Bread?

Hey there peeps, the blueberry pom I use from CMS is Grade A. Be careful and don't go over 1 ounce per pd in paraffin, this stuff is strong!!!!

Oh...great...thanks for the info Glittergirl, I'm going to give it a try...are there any other great FO's from CMS while I'm there?

Their orange vanilla gets good reviews. I purchased a sample and poured it. I am letting a friend that loves orange vanilla test it out because I can't tell if it has enough throw. I use a parasoy blend too. I am hoping to get some feed back from her tomorrow. I am trying to take a few days break to give my nose a chance to "smell" again. I am not trusting it lately.

I really like the orange danish from there. The cold throw smells heavenly. I think it will be great in the fall. I ordered NG's orange danish to try as well and at first I didn't think I liked that one near as much but as it has cured for a few days I think it has a nice smell too. Maybe more vanilla and orange smelling where the CMS version has more of a fall bakery type scent if that makes sense. I haven't burned any of them yet but if you haven't ordered by the time I burn them this week I'll give you my thoughts.

They also have really good prices on wick-stick ums. I just ordered some to try myself.

Oh...great...thanks for the info Glittergirl, I'm going to give it a try...are there any other great FO's from CMS while I'm there?

Isbennis I just responded about this in another thread. My friend really liked the orange vanilla. I also really like the orange danish from here. More than NG's version. JMO of course.