Berts oos oils

*Dee*

I went to her site i was going to order more oils since i am running low on a few of them and i noticed monkey farts, creme brulee and passionate kisses arent listed so i am assuming the are OOS since she is having a problem getting her oils in from the manufacturer. I sent her an email asking if she has an arrival date for them. has anyone talked to her and know when she should be getting the out of stock oils back in ?

a few days ago she had up a statement...about oos oils..

the manufacture let their raw materials get low at the end of the year..

then with all the bad weather they have had on the east coast..it has further slowed down everything...

but her supplier assured her they will be getting everything back going soon..as they are very behind right now..with a flood of orders..

i know when you need something...it is hard to have to wait...

i need a few of her oils too...

i did buy a few extras before christmas, so i still have most of mine in stock...

Bert is really good about responding to emails, so I'm sure she'll get back with you shortly. Good think I'm stocked up on Monkey Farts....yikes, I hope that one isn't one that's out of stock long. I like hers the best :)

I'm waiting on the Aspen-something fragrance to come back in stock. I've heard good things about that one and want to give it a go!

i seen where she posted that on her site. but it didnt give a date, i was hoping if i emailed her and asked she would know when they should be arriving. and i thought maybe she had already told someone here. i would hate to have to order them somewhere else.

i do have a few extra of some of them...wasn't really planning on selling them..but if someone desperately needed something, to tide them over until berts stock came in ... i have i could part with some..

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

I probably mentioned this before, but I use AF in a lotion bar made with unrefined beeswax and the combo with the honey scent of the wax is fab. For other applications, one might consider adding the tiniest touch of honey FO to it...

Kyme, recently bought the Seaglass and plan to use with the 415. Got an email from Bert this morning; she said the manufacturer is supposed to ship Aspen Forest this week. I LOVE Aspen Forest!!:yay:

Ok, I am going to try some, I have been eyeing it for a while. I have Cactus & Sea Salt from ICS, but I wanted some more Ocean and Sea type scents. I will admit that the name is what has me intrigued, I was just wondering what if any FO's does it compare too.

Kyme

ok so she emailed me back.. passionate kisses was discontinued. and monkey farts and creme brulee she doesnt have a date of arrival for. so i ordered all the other ones for now. i am not out of monkey farts or creme brulee i was just wanting to stock up on them while i could afford to lol

so now i am looking for another supplier who has monkey farts and creme brulee that smells just like berts. just incase they arent back in stock when i NEED to order them.

Dee,..I would try The Candle Source.com. I get my cream brulee from them and I love it. The monkey farts I have also tried from them and I can tell you it is different from Ng's,...but I have never smelled Burt's, so I couldn't compare it with Burt's.

I like Bert's Monkey Farts best , NG doesn't come close imho.

I never tried Bert's Monkey Farts so I can't compare...

But Ilove ICS Monkey Fart!!!

I used NG for years until about a 2 years ago...

IMO the scent changed to mostly pineapple.

It lost the sweet fruity smell..

Below is the link to ICS Monkey Fart...

http://candlesupplys.us/monkeyfarts-16oz.aspx

A Nice Sweet -N- Juicy Aroma!!

Edited by islandgirl