Natures Garden

Hey Everyone......been alittle while....I just got some samples in from Natures garden and I have to say WOW...I have for a few years used others Peaks, BCN , CMS, CS and JS. JS were very weak compared to most so I stopped using them. The others have some really good scents but the Oils I just recieved from NG seem so much better. They are strong and I know this sounds funny but they seem to be burning cleaner in the wax I use and throwing better. Anyone else notice this with their oils or am I going nuts?

I use paraffin...no soy or veg. Thanks Natures Garden....I am very happy with your oils so far that I have tried:

:yay:

Edited by RMullen99

Yes, I have been slowly switching my oils to Nature's Garden. I absolutely love them. The great thing about Nature's Garden is when you select a fragrance you can read all the reviews right there and people seem to be very honest about their reviews.

Nature's Garden also ships out fast.

I love them just wished they carried more items that I use.

I had a pretty low opinion of them at first because I bought 5 FO's, all 16oz, and they all STANK. HORRIBLE. I couldnt use them, they are still sitting in the back of my FO closet. They didnt "go bad" they just smelled bad.

But then someone on here who buys from them alot told me I happened to pick the WORST 5 that NG offers, lol.... lucky me.

So I ordered a few more... and I am coming around. I still have my favorites in other brands, but NG's prices and wide selection are very nice.

Edited by LuminousBoutique

I had a pretty low opinion of them at first because I bought 5 FO's, all 16oz, and they all STANK. HORRIBLE. I couldnt use them, they are still sitting in the back of my FO closet. They didnt "go bad" they just smelled bad.

But then someone on here who buys from them alot told me I happened to pick the WORST 5 that NG offers, lol.... lucky me.

So I ordered a few more... and I am coming around. I still have my favorites in other brands, but NG's prices and wide selection are very nice.

PLEASE ...tell me which 5 they were so I dont buy them!

:cheesy2:

Cranberry Relish - ok in soap, when mixed with raspberry FO and orange EO. It was the only way I was able to salvage it. HORRIBLE in candles. AWFUL on its own.

Country Garden... blegh. BLEGH

Hydrangea - double BLEGH

Lemongrass - smelled synthetic, like cleaner.

Spa fragrance oil - it was an irritating floral. It is highly rated, but NOBODY who smelled it in my test group liked it.

I pretty much buy everything from NG. They are fantastic! They also have a Facebook page which contains a ton of information and keeps you up to date on everything they have going on. Deb is on there daily and is very quick to answers any questions. She also takes suggestions for products to add to their line (they are planning on adding quite a bit of new stuff) and if there are any FOs that you want but they don't carry she will try to have them made. She is the BEST! If you are on Facebook I would highly recommend adding them as a friend. I have purchased about 30 different FOs (many of them sample size) and every one that I've poured has been exceptionally strong and delicious! They get an A++ from me!! :yay:

I pretty much buy everything from NG. They are fantastic! They also have a Facebook page which contains a ton of information and keeps you up to date on everything they have going on. Deb is on there daily and is very quick to answers any questions. She also takes suggestions for products to add to their line (they are planning on adding quite a bit of new stuff) and if there are any FOs that you want but they don't carry she will try to have them made. She is the BEST! If you are on Facebook I would highly recommend adding them as a friend. I have purchased about 30 different FOs (many of them sample size) and every one that I've poured has been exceptionally strong and delicious! They get an A++ from me!! :yay:

The facebook page is great! Its nice to get direct interaction with Deb, she is a wealth of information, and asks opinions from US, on what WE want... thats so cool for a supplier to take that time to really get our opinion and respond to it.

I have been purchasing their products for years, their customer service is the best. I can't think of one bad thing about NG. The fragrance oils are great and they are always adding new fragrances. I really like their Facebook page and they offer great ideas for making your candles unique. I love NG :rolleyes2