Scent search: Orange Dreamsicle

scifichik

Hubby bought a candle from a fundraiser; there is no identifying company label to be found, other than the scent which identifies it as Orange Dreamsicle.

This is such a delish fragrance, I just want to eat the wax! LOL Can anyone shove me in the right direction to purchase this? I'd love to try to make some small containers with this and hope it gives a good throw with soy.

Describe the bottle and label. Is the bottle tall with a flat top or rounded????is it clear or brown....is it plastic or glass. Is it short and squatty and tall ? Is it square (only know of one co. that did these and they weren't anygood in anything I bought so it can't be them)

So the company label is seperate from the FO scent label? ...is it clear or white? like the size of an address label?

CMS has an Orange Dreamsicle that throws great in 6006 and I also made a room and linen spray with it using his room and linen spray base which I had sprayed in my car and it lasted for a very long time.

It's one of my favorite scents and his is the yummiest I have found so far.

WSP has a good one too but CMS is stronger and better imo :cheesy2:

CMS has an Orange Dreamsicle that throws great in 6006 and I also made a room and linen spray with it using his room and linen spray base which I had sprayed in my car and it lasted for a very long time.

It's one of my favorite scents and his is the yummiest I have found so far.

WSP has a good one too but CMS is stronger and better imo :cheesy2:

I know I'm probably having a "goober" moment, but who is CMS? Thanks!