Color help

NaturallyTru

You know, I have the same problem with so many different shades of browns so when I poured Jamaica Me Crazy I did it in teal and renamed it Jamaican Holiday. I think it would be fine. It's funny how color affects peoples sense of what it is. Anything red my husband's first words are "Strawberry??".....no dear, it's "roses!" :laugh2:. Last year I colored JMC yellow and people said..oh..I love pineapple...this year it's teal and people are saying...oh, smells just like my last island trip! Go figure!

Karen

If its tropical why not use a sea foam or light turquoise color? I run into the same problem and try not to have more than 2 same candle colors in any of my collections. This makes you think outside the 'color' box and come up with some unique colors.

Hey if a big candle company on HSN shopping network can color their cinnamon candle a green apple color and sell tons of candles I say try it.

This has been one of the really fun parts of candlemaking for me and my sister, to come up with a color that is pretty to us---doesn't matter if it's a traditional color that is typically used with a scent---and make a creative name to go along with it. It's art, so express yourself!