Candle Science new Angel (type)

ScentedLuxuries

I got a sample today for the new Angel type from CS. I notice it is marked for candles only. I LOVE this scent! I am wondering if maybe it just hasn't been tested for skin use, or if they already tested it and found it to be unsafe. This would make some kick butt B&B! :confused: I wrote them to ask. Crossing my fingers it'll be found safe for B&B.

I also notice that every supplier that carries Angel type has a completely different scent description. :shocked2:

I have the Angel FO from BC and it is awesome! Smells great in everything I put it in. However, it now sells for $36/16 ounces. I just received a bottle of the same FO from Nature's Garden and am in the process of testing it.

The Angel FO from both locations is skin safe.

Hi Blessed,

I could not find the Angel from BC - looked at both North & South. Nothing there for that price and name. There is an Angel Wing and Angel Innocent.

Could you tell me which angel you r speaking of?

Vanessa

Hi Blessed,

I could not find the Angel from BC - looked at both North & South. Nothing there for that price and name. There is an Angel Wing and Angel Innocent.

Could you tell me which angel you r speaking of?

Vanessa

Go to the www.bittercreek.com and click on BC South. Then click on the North Favorites. It the first FO listed as Angel (Designer type) - a.k.a. "Angelina", sells for $36.95 for 16 ounces.