Just Scent Fragrances

micayla75

Has anyone tried their fragrance oils? I tested a few of them out today and I'm not necessarily impressed. Most of them don't seem to be very strong and/or do not smell like the "type". Am I not using enough? I was just testing, so I used 2oz of my lotion and either 1ml or 2ml of the fragrance oil. I was using a conversion chart and that is what it said for 2-4%. The max for my lotion is 4%.

We use a few of their oils, but Blessed is right....they're hit or miss. I put Just Scent in the same category as Nature's Garden. You'll have some good strong ones and then others you'll wonder if they added a little fragrance to their water :)

We use/have used the following oils from JS and were very pleased:

Diva (very strong)

Pink Sugar (I just like hers best)

Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch

Vanilla Sandalwood

Aspen Winter (for Christmas time -- it's one of our best sellers)

Cherry Slushie (wow)

Pixie Dust (great in candles and b&B)

I'm sure there are several others, but those were the ones off the top of my head. So don't give up on her oils just yet....there are some good ones. Just have to ask around :)

Personally I'm not crazy about her FOs and have only bought from her twice. Her FOs are hit miss as far as how strong they are. There are a lot of people who purchase from her and are happy though.

You can use the search feature and get more information.

Thanks for your input! I think I am going to try a different supplier next time. I did try the search feature using Just Scent and I only found threads with the words just and scent in them, but not Just Scent together. I didn't get anything with JS. I'll have to try to figure out a different search phrase. lol

We use a few of their oils, but Blessed is right....they're hit or miss. I put Just Scent in the same category as Nature's Garden. You'll have some good strong ones and then others you'll wonder if they added a little fragrance to their water :)

We use/have used the following oils from JS and were very pleased:

Diva (very strong)

Pink Sugar (I just like hers best)

Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch

Vanilla Sandalwood

Aspen Winter (for Christmas time -- it's one of our best sellers)

Cherry Slushie (wow)

Pixie Dust (great in candles and b&B)

I'm sure there are several others, but those were the ones off the top of my head. So don't give up on her oils just yet....there are some good ones. Just have to ask around :)

Thanks for the list! I'll try some of those the next time!

I have the Pink Sugar and the Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch. I haven't tried the Pink Sugar, but the Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch was good. I really liked the Brown Sugar and Fig in a body spray, but it didn't work well in the WSP basic lotion. Maybe it is the lotion? I haven't tried that lotion before, so that could be it. I also tried the Japanese Cherry Blossom, but the scent doesn't seem to be close to the BBW one.

I purchased about 20 of them, so I will keep testing them!

I've only had an issue with two FOs - Hot Maple Toddy & Breakfast @ Becky's (too light in scent)

Others I've used with great success in my 6006:

Chesnuts & Brown Sugar

Cinnamon & Sugar

Home for the Holidays

Sun Goddess

Aveda Rosemary Mint

Cranberry Orange

Cranberry Orange Spice

Christmas Snow

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Vanilla Bomb

Southern Style Vanilla

Ambra De Napal

Beckys Ultimate Vanilla

Blackberry Amber

Chocolate Amber

Cinna-berry

Cinnamon Frosting

Coconut Fluff

Country Christmas

Cucumber Melon

Festival of ights

Gingerbread Goodies

Holiday Eggnog

Holly Berry

Hot Buttery Cinnamon

Pumpkin Patchouli

Red Pop

Rose Vanilla

Salty Sea Air

Violet Lime

HT and CT are awesome @ 1 oz. PP in 6006 with CD wicks.

9 oz. and 16 oz. sq. mason jars.

No cure required.

HTH

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Cranberry Orange

Cranberry Orange Spice

Cucumber Cantaloupe

Cucumber Apple Splash

Baked Apples

Victorian Vanilla

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Lemongrass & Sage

Chai Tea

Buttercream Maple

Blood Orange

Autumn Apple

Green Tea & Cucumber

Lavender Vanilla

Coconut Milk & Lavender (lighter scent, but nice and lingering)...(same as NG's Vanilla Lavender

Black Cherry

These are the ones I've had great results in soy.

Back When I was using 415 I tried about 20 testers of them ..None of the ones I tried threw for me...I think there was one that I could smell slightly.. But I see others raving all the time.. Shes the Only one who carries A Pineapple Orchid Ive been dying to try, so I may have to try there again:)

• 2 months later...

Coconut Milk & Lavender (lighter scent, but nice and lingering)...(same as NG's Vanilla Lavender)

This is really the same as vanilla lavender? I keep sniffing it OOB and just couldn't decide if I liked it or not. Guess I'll put it in something and see what develops.

i use 415..and didn't have any luck with any of the ones i tested..

i don't remember off hand which ones they were..

but it was enough that i didn't want to buy more..

but that could be my wax...it is more of a tempramental wax...

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES