Overseas order

LynnS

I have a order from Puerto Rico.It will be mailed from OHIO. Just wondering what it costs for some of you(no matter where you live) to ship these orders. My shopping cart calculated $25 but I THINK it will be more.

Can these orders go in flat rate boxes and help with the shipping cost some. I know not what a order in the US would cost but overseas orders??? Or do I need some other boxes USPS has.

This is new to me!!!!!! :confused:

LynnS

Yes, you can use the flat rate boxes(if it will fit, of course), but I recommend you get the newer ones, if you don't have them, as they also say international flat rate on them. Go to USPS.com and calculate your shipping using the international shipping calculator. It will tell you what it will actually cost, as long as you have the weight.

I kept thinking it was US territory but husband said NO.He is usually up on this. Now it seems to be making my shipping problem easier. It MIGHT fit in a large flat rate. She did order 2 decorative tart warmers with some candles. It will be close.

Maybe she will get a break with the shipping(est.$25).That was my website calculating.

Guess I will be going TUES to PO to get a customs form.

All of you gave alot of info that is very helpful THANK YOU :yay:

LynnS

Good about customs. I will have the order done and packed by tomorrow after seeing if it all will go in the large flat rate. Soon as I can get things in order I would like to ship overseas. A few months ago I got the paperwork but have no idea where it is now.

Since my shopping cart calculated $25 she will be happy if I can pull off and get this in the large flat rate.Money back.

LynnS