What about these ?

smart

uhm. I hope this doesnt come off as rude, because thats not the intent.. but if you are not sure about the pillar, why dont you test it....? I tested hundreds of candles before being confident enough in my product to sell it, hearing that you are afraid one of your products will malfunction makes me very nervous. Nervous for both you and for anyone you give or sell the candle too. You are liable for any damage your candles cause.. whether that be melting and damaging someones furniture or carpet, or setting fire to something in their house. "your fault" or not.. with the right lawyer they can come after ya. Having liability insurance helps, dont get me wrong.. but if you arent 100% confident you know exactly what your candle will do, you should never sell it (so hopefully that is a tester!)

They look really nice. A heatgun will help with that ring around the wick, too, if it bothers you. That used to be my biggest problem back when I was testing. I could not make that darn ring around the wick go away.

Edited by LuminousBoutique

IMO

2nd jar should have a label on the lid or a really nice hang tag. Your ribbon is nice, but IMO, too much.

The 3rd candles have a nice label. Keep it simple and be consistent in your labeling. Have a logo? Use it on the same type of label....whether it be kraft or clear.

Pillar - test first....if you are afraid...test, test, test.

I think your candles look very nice though.

2nd over from the top ... if you put a label on it, I think it should be clear first or frosted second. A kraft label doesn't look nice and the ribbon is too much, as others have said. If you're inclined to put a ribbon on it, make it a very thin and solid color perhaps that matches the color of the wax inside.

1st one, color is nice, but did you overfill them? Maybe leave a little glass showing. If there is some, forget what I said, but I only see the rim.

Second down from the top ... I think if you're going to have a border that all the wording should fit inside that border, not touch it, not print over it and maybe work on getting the air bubbles out that seem to show on the label (use a stick pin to poke the hole and then rub maybe.)

On the pillar ... if you're unsure, then burn it. It's a nicely tilted pillar, but wouldn't be so nice if the wick didn't burn properly. Also looks like you used the bottom of the mold to be the bottom of your candle and the top to be your top instead of the actual bottom, where heat gunning it would make it smooth.

And lastly, I think, that Princess Vera Wang ... is that name of it, because I don't think the designer will appreciate her name being used. However it is Princess the Vera Wang knock off, you might want to put a TM on there or a copyright symbol etc. Make the name of your scent stand out. Jar appears to have stray wax in it too, which should be cleaned up.

Edited by Scented

the pillars I dont sell at all they are for my own use I dont even give them away I tried another one not same it was smaller and it did not work no worries I wont need a lawyer

thanks anyway

Your candles do look nice and I think the pillar turned out looking very pretty even if you don't know how it will burn. I love the colors you achieved. However, you don't know that you won't need a lawyer as you don't know what, if anything, someone will sue you for. Even if you are giving candles away, it is imperative you have insurance. Unless you won't mind the possiblity of losing everything in a lawsuit.

Also be aware that making candles in your home may make it more difficult to get insurance. I'm not saying it will but it can. My HOI would not insure me to make candles in my home or to run a candle business in my home as HOI oftentimes will frown upon you making candles and/or running a business from your home and could possibly result in you losing your HOI. If you rent, I'd recommend consulting with the landlord to make sure they are O.K. with you making candles in their place. Bottom line, get insurance.

edited for typos.

Edited by Meridith