New Years Business Resolutions

rebeccajo99

What are your New Year Business Resolutions? For example, thngs you want to do better, or things you would like to add to your business.

For me: I want my paperwork to get more organized. I felt really scattered in my paperwork last year. I also hope to get some new stuff tested and added to my line.

My list is long and my pockets empty!:laugh2:

Seriously I would love to do a bit more streamlining and narrow down my product line and scent offerings. I did some of that last year and it helped me save a bit of money spending less on supplies.

I would also like to get more fundraisers and would love some big wholesale accounts.

I would like to de-clutter my workspace. Get rid of supplies that I no longer use. Look at the classifieds for some good deals :)

De-clutter my workspace.. that is a good one. Add that one to my list too:yay:

Best of luck to everyone on keeping your resolutions. One week into the year and I'm doing good so far. Only 51 more to go.

We usually take off Jan and Feb from soap making, but this year we have worked full time getting ready for our Spring Shows. We are making 50 batches of soap in Jan and will do 50 more batches in Feb. It is too cold to do anything else and hopefully by getting started early, it will be less stressful.

We are going thru our fo and eo cabinets and using up oils we have on hand before ordeing new fragrances.

We are cutting back on newspaper advertising for our store. Word of mouth and passing out business cards and brouchers at shows is by far our best advertising and brings in more customers.