How much pop colors

*Dee*

do you use per pound ? i was thinking about trying them and getting the 1 oz packs but wondering how long they will last me lol like how many batches of soap i can get out of them. im figuring most of my batches will be around 3 pounds.

also any other color sets i should look at at tkb ?

I don't really measure the pop colors by tsp's or oz's or anything like that. I know what colors go with what scents and I do it (somewhat) by sight. I bought these tiny scoops that fit in the baby food jars that I put my POP colors in and if I'm going for a medium color it's usually about 2 tiny scoops. I bought 1oz samplers of all the POP colors and they will last you a LONG time. I've done severals pounds of soap now that have required Green and I could probably make at least another 5lbs of soap if not more with what I have left.

Isn't there something like 2-3 T to an oz of pop colors?

Depends on how you are looking to color your batches. If just for swirls etc., I can get by with using about 1/2 tsp. Some, like the yellow and orange and even the purple, I will use up to 1 tsp.

If there are 2-3 T to an oz, you're looking at about 3 tsp per 1 T. You won't regret getting them and more the better, for the price I believe.