Best clover and other scents for St. Patrick's Day?

Darbla

Looking for great clover, heather, green types, and other scents you think work for St. Patrick's Day. I know some people use 'Santa's Pipe' as 'Leprechaun's Pipe' too. I'm sure 'Green Irish Tweed' is going to be mentioned, and I have 'Black Irish' (Backwoods' version of 'GIT') already.

St. Pat's is one of my personal favorite holidays so I look forward to it more than most. :)

That's an interesting idea, Candybee! Thanks for that.

Ng also has some new ones called

blarney stoned (I think that's it.)

wishing well

If Nature's Garden samples weren't $2.50 each I'd have done tried them. This one sounds like it might be what puts me over the edge to place an order.

Oakmoss (green and woodsy) ... maybe call it Celtic cross

do something with patchouli ... but Patch, in some circles, is associated with money (and I don't say that because it's a Patch thing with me lol)

Watercress and Aloe ... you could look at that and maybe see if it would fit a rainbow scent of some kind or gear it to a mist or whatever. Never tried one, so can't tell you where to look.

Green ... Mary Jane LOL! Add it to some kind of Irish type of flower and see if it at all enhances the scent, but I'd probably suggest tripling anything to one part MJ.

Go get you some Merlin's Forest and call it Erin Go Braugh or some such.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like those 'Celtic Cross' and 'Erin go Braugh' ideas, Scented! I have 'Oak Moss' from Bert's but have not poured it yet; might be time to give it a try.

I just poured Peak's 'Green Clover and Aloe' but I'm just going to refer to it as 'Green Clover'.

If you wanted to rename something 'Pot O' Gold' or 'Leprechaun's Gold', what FO would you choose? Amber? Sandalwood? Something citrusy? Orange or lemon?

Edited by Darbla

I'd use Pot ... LMAO!

OK I would use something either lucky charmish or fruity, which you could slink in a little bit of sandalwood or patchouli to balance it ... OR do NG's Fruity loops or whatever they call it. OR ... mix some fruits with some cotton candy type of FO.

Leprechaun's gold ... OK Amber would be fantastic, but many of those scents are hard to wick. More like maybe the ones I used were hard to wick. I will tell you if you can fing Black Amber from Lebermuth's ... you would have a winner for either this or your Pot O' Gold ... that stuff is fabulous ... except that's solely based on OOB. It made me weak in my knees lol.