A couple Helpful Hints

Helpful Hint #1 -

ALWAYS take the time to screw the top securely back on your liquid colorant IMMEDIATELY after using it - no matter how much of a hurry you are in or how confident you feel because you have done this enough times now and you have your "routine" down.

Failure to take heed of Helpful Hint #1 could result in the distinct possibility of knocking over a full frickin' bottle of red liquid dye - having the top just placed on it and not screwed on tightly means that that same frickin' full frickin' bottle of red frickin' dye will now be all over you, your work area and everything else you can possibly imagine.

Not that this happened to me this afternoon or anything - ummmm - It is just a hint I thought of - Yeah, that's it.

Helpful Hint #2 -

If you do accidently knock over a full bottle of red frickin' dye, rubbing alcohol will help in your attempt to remove said dye from your body

:eek: santa roll :eek:

Why is it always red dye too!? My biggest problem is accidentally getting it on my fingers, not realizing it and opening cabinets and such, red fingerprints on my cabinets ACK! I had to rub orange FO on it for about two weeks to get all of it off.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic