First attempt at rusty tin candles!

Thanks, I just thought they looked a little to bumpy. I think I will try using a little less ground coffee next time and see how they look. You should have seen the very first one I made. I put way to much ground coffee. My husband saw it and he said it looked like I had just dug it up out of the ground.LOL It was terrible.

I don't grunge my labels at all I just Google free primitive clip art and backgrounds. Then copy and paste to my photos. Then I just use Photoshop or one of the Avery programs. But I'm going to have to buy some. Because the free ones are very limited and you have to search and search to find ones that are even worth using.

Edited by charmcandleco

It is just a free background that I found. Here u can use this one if you would like. Just copy and paste it to your pictures. That way you can see if you enjoy making them. For this label I used Avery's Design Pro 5.4 Limited Edition. I don't know if you already have this downloaded but its free.

[ATTACH]18395[/ATTACH]

post-11129-139458460253_thumb.jpg