Bert's shipping

Ravens

Can't believe it! I placed an order last night after 9p.m. and I got notice this morning that my order is on its way.

Must say that of all suppliers, Bert's has consistently been the fastest to ship, followed by Candle Science, Lone Star, and Peak's - in that order (give or take a few rare exceptions).

Love your oils and your service, Bert!:yay:

I totally agree, Bert was the first one I ever ordered from about 3 years ago and she has always been awesome, and candlesource is super fast too!! I agree!! Which reminds me, I was reading on here and someone had said that Berts Vanilla Latte was great and I've been behaving and not ordering a ton of new oils so think I need to splurge, one last time before Christmas.

Hugs~

Michele

Hi!

Yeehaa!!santa chee It's a done deal!! I think I got 9 new ones to try! I still have samples from AH when they had their sample sale to try out but ya know, what if I got on a roll and then had no new ones to try? That would be terrible!

Hugs~

Michele & Sam(my little man wanted to be included tonite:)

I totally agree, Bert was the first one I ever ordered from about 3 years ago and she has always been awesome, and candlesource is super fast too!! I agree!! Which reminds me, I was reading on here and someone had said that Berts Vanilla Latte was great and I've been behaving and not ordering a ton of new oils so think I need to splurge, one last time before Christmas.

Hugs~

Michele

if i had seen this before you ordered...i could have recommended

some more...:yay: i love berts oils...

Hi Again!

Bert is nicest person so I love giving her my business. She appreciates it so much and I like that. If you have any questions, she is super about helping out and is not a super big company, I think she is a one woman show! And her oils are awesome!

Hugs

Michele

P.S. Gran...what were the good ones?Hehehe I know another order could just accidently happen..

I totally agree , some of her oils are nicer then other places I have ordered and her service is the absolute best . My first order from her was huge and 4 bottles leaked , the spilled oil took the labels off a lot of the other oils . I had no clue what was what . I sent her some pictures and we got it all figured out , she sent more oils and new labels asap . I love shopping with her too .

I highly recommend her fragrance oils .

Her Strawberries and Champagne is a best seller for me ( no A or D )

Edited by Kitn