Aroma beads/Genuine Leather

debratant

I've had these in my jar for well over a week now. In fact...it's approaching 2 weeks. I've added more beads...and they still are not dry.

Is Genuine Leather from Peaks a tough fo to work with for these? I'm going to add more beads today...but honestly...I've added so much already.

I guess I'll just keep adding and adding til they dry out? lol

My beads are from WSP. I've not had any problems in the past with these.

Thanks!

It is just so frustrating LOL. I added another 1/3 of a cup today. They are now down on my dryer getting some warmth. I believe I only used 1 oz of fo too...because it was so strong. I've got a good 2 1/2 cups of beads in that jar now.

I did a red hot cinnamon that soaked up overnight. I have done several batches...but this one is the worst.

I really use these things alot myself. I pour some in my trash can bottoms in the house...I pour some in my bagless vacuum right before I vacuum. And of course...I put them in my car. I just love these little things.

Along the same lines have you all noticed that oils with a high vanilla content or a mint scent take longer? I tried snow angels from NG and no matter what I can't make it soak in. I've added beads twice and it's been 3 weeks. Do you give up if it doesn't take?

Don't give up. Just add more and make note of which scent took a lot of beads so you know next time. Make sure you are shaking them several times a day.

It is just so frustrating LOL. I added another 1/3 of a cup today. They are now down on my dryer getting some warmth. I believe I only used 1 oz of fo too...because it was so strong. I've got a good 2 1/2 cups of beads in that jar now.

I did a red hot cinnamon that soaked up overnight. I have done several batches...but this one is the worst.

I really use these things alot myself. I pour some in my trash can bottoms in the house...I pour some in my bagless vacuum right before I vacuum. And of course...I put them in my car. I just love these little things.

I make mine using 1 TBS FO and 4 TBS beads. That way I'm not adding a lot of beads if they aren't soaking up.