Primitive/Country stores smell

ashleylynn8888

The candlemakers store has a scent called country spice, i got a sample of grade a, and this is a great country / spicy scent. I had so many "spice" scents that i actually re-named it to "country store" b/c that is the first thing that came to mind when i smelled it. I only had the sample, so i only made tarts in it, but everyone that bought the tarts is requesting more of it! hth, natalie

You might want to try Home Sweet Home Y type - this one always reminds me of Michaels or Pat Catan's when I smell it. You can get this at a lot of places but I get mine from JS and NG.

You could also try NG's Potpourri or Scented Bean's Country Spice, those are nice as well.

Also give JS country charm a try (would drink it if I didn't think it might kill me) :)

Have fun!

Edited by soshiegirl
to add more info

To be a little more specific, she is wanting the 'smell' of the little, privately owned, home decor shops... That carry the barn stars, berry swags, specialty candles, wreaths, etc.

I have NG's Home Sweet Home and Potpourri.... I will sample the others you mentioned.

I appreciate the suggestions!

To be a little more specific, she is wanting the 'smell' of the little, privately owned, home decor shops... That carry the barn stars, berry swags, specialty candles, wreaths, etc.

This is what Tennessee's This Old House smells like to me. In fact, I renamed it Quaint Little Shoppe and it's sold very well for me this year.

I haven't been able to find the right "smell" myself. I have a wholesale customer who is one of those country, cute, wooden floor type gift shops and even after having her sniff a bunch, I ended up blending my own. She loves it and sells a ton of room spray in it. We named it after her store. You may want to try just blending things you have to get the perfect smell!

The Country Gift Shoppe From Ky will be the one you are looking for!! I just love this scent!! Smells just like that Shoppe you just described!! It is AMAZING!! Hope you find it as Incredible as the rest of us!! While your at it give the Mandarin Spice a try, it is YUMMY!! as well!!:yes: