What color are y'all using for mediterrarean fig?

I was wondering what color(s) would be good for mediterrarean fig? Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Well...a dried mediterranean fig is brownish like the filling of a fig newton. The fresh ones are kind of a light yellowish green. The riper they get the more yellowish they are. I think the idea of the med fig FOs is to smell like fresh fig.

Purple! :D Hehe..JUST kidding! Any variation of olive green...I've done and seen both light khaki/olive green, and deep olive green.
Well you're right actually. Some of them are kinda eggplant colored when ripe. I'm not sure which is considered more "mediterranean" but in the areas where I've seen (and climbed into and eaten from) the trees they have the green/yellow ones. This page show the green ones, the dark ones and the dried ones. http://www.valleyfig.com/

TLC26: I don't think Mediterranean Fig and Mango Papya smell anything alike. However, I wish Peak's Mediterranean Fig smelled like KY's. I bought a whole pound of Med. Fig from Peak and it didn't smell anything like KY's at all. KY's is slightly perfumey...it's a very unusual and pleasant scent. Now I don't know what I'm going to do with this whole pound I've got. Perhaps I could mix it with something...I just don't know what. Any suggestions?

Oh yeah, and I color my Mediterranean Fig a greenish brown.