OHHH I am in HEAVEN

I got soo much stuff I can play with tonight. Doesnt it feel like Christmas everytime you get a candle box in the mail??? LOL

I am working on cin buns with the bakery boxes ( great mold ) never done these before. Also, got cin sticks so I can play with them tonight in a pillar :-)

Oh and aroma beads.. can't wait to try those, need to find the instructions for that again..

Got new pour pots today as well.. I can't wait until after dinner when I can dive into the kitchen and try all these new items for the first time.

If they turn out ok, watch for the pictures in the gallery tomorrow or late late tonight.

WOOHOOO Hurry up hubby and cook dinner so I can playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :-)

Christina

WOOHOO Dinner is done and I am in the middle of playing with my new molds. I just did the aroma beads in burgandy with Celtic Moon Spice. Since they are for my playing around and testing, I chose my favorite color and fragrance. Now , I am melting the wax for the cin bun ,pecans and using the cin sticks in a pillar :-) Now, the fun part is figuring out how to do the wonderful icing looking wax on the cin bun.. Never did that before so it should be interesting

Will keep you posted on how they are turning out

:yay:

Christina