Cheap Votive Holders?

I have to make 160 votives for a relative's wedding and she also wants me to supply the votive holders. She said she just wanted simple clear glass holders. Does anyone know of any places where I can buy them as inexpensively as possible? Thanks in advance!

Walmart has cheap votive holders...they have simple straight sided clear glass...among others. I believe they are under $1 each. I just realized you needed 160 of them. I think I've heard of people on the board requesting large amounts of these from Walmart and they will special order them for you...if I recall correctly.

If i may butt in here on your post, i need to know where evryone gets their votive holders to fit the standard 2 oz size votives, the ones i got at walmart are bigger than the votive i made one time, and i always heard it needs to fit tight in the holder. the one i made from the 2 oz mold wasn't tight at bottom nor went all the way to the bottom of the holder because the top is a little bigger on the votive.