How many scents

Hi,

Well I am still new to this but as of last week I cut my list down to 25 with an additional 10 holiday only scents. I have alot more that I do for friends and family but most of my customers (i dont have a candle business just a hair salon that i own and sell in) most of them felt like when i had more that it was too hard to choose from. I would love to have all the scents if nothing else just for me:yay: .

Angied

I'm no where near ready to sell. Today I'm making wickless testers for the 26 FO samples I bought recently from BCN. Believe it or not, there is such a thing as too much, especially if you haven't tested any of them yet. My strategy is to get 1-2 sample kits, put' em testers, then test 'em. The ones I really like I'll buy in larger qty, but the ones I don't like, well, at least I'll have a tester for those who might like it, & then only get more of those if it's to make a candle for a friend who likes that FO & would like to test a wicked candle for me.

HTH.

OK I started out with 10.. then 12.. then.. 15... then... 20..

now.. I carry 54 "all the time scents". I offer to my customers custom scent orders with a minimum order ($20 min order - which pays for a lb of scent - then I 'carry' it from that point forward). Seems to work out except I keep getting more & more scents!

:P

:) It is incredible how addicting scents can be. I get so many samples because I just have to try each scent. I think I have tried almost every Peak scent there is....LOL. Getting a new box of scents is a highlight for my dd and I to open and smell together. I think I have about 25 in my so called line, don't really sell, but lots and lots of others.