Bath and Body Works Oils??

Its best to use oils designated for candle making. Check out the state supplier link for ones near you. You can also go to your local craft store and find candle scents there-- but they are expensive and don't scent as nicely as ones from a candle supplier.

Hi,

Just make sure Oils are skin safe and read the directions. If you use them in amounts that are too strong they may not be skin safe. Test yourself to see what results you get. Better safe than sorry!

:smiley2:

For candles? Why would oils need to skin safe for candles? If she were to use the oil in B&B/soap applications, that I could see, but not if she's using for candles. Thought you may know something I don't.

I agree with Scented. For candles they don't have to be skin safe.

And as others have said...too expensive to use in candles.

I would think B&BW would have labels on these bottles telling you how to use these oils. I'm sure it would say something like skin safe or not skin safe. If all else fails...ask one of the store clerks. If they don't know...I am sure they can find out.

I would not test it on myself till I knew for sure.

• 2 weeks later...