Gift Basket For My Sis

MaggieMay

My sis has had a very rough ten years..:angry2:.Why does one person have to endure so many hardships...So I wanted to do something special for her she is my Baby Sister and she deserves to have some Special

Pampering ..She lost her house to a fire two years ago. (Plus more serious events. ( Which I won't mention as they are just to hard to even say without crying)...They just finished rebuilding their house two months ago..Her bedroom is done with the color of purples, plums etc..She loves lavender and sage essentail oils...so the basket is Sage and Purples in colors and the Scents are Sage and Lavender

000_2857.jpg

The Basket contains

Purple Soap dish with Two Butterfly shaped soaps in Lavender EO

Sage Wooden Tray I painted it for her bathroom

Purple and Sage towels and face cloths

Sage and Lavender Epsoms Bath Salts

Sage and Lavender Wax Melts,

Butterfly Shaped Wax Melts in Sage and Lavender

1 box of Sage and a box of Lavender Bath Teas

Purple Slippers

2 Sage Creams with the gold lids

Purple Vase with lavender flowers

Purple Tea Mug

Lavender Wax Melter

My sister loved the Basket, she did take a picture to have it enlarged to hang above her bed....

I also want to take a picture of a sagebrush (tumbleweed) for her bedroom wall too, this spring I'm thinking...

Whatta think, my Hubs arranged all the goodies in the basket..I think he did a fantastic job...

Thanks for looking

Hugs Maggie

Edited by MaggieMay

it's absolutely lovely! how thoughtful of you, i'm sure it did your sister's heart good. i love the colors and those scents are so soothing.

i would never have thought to take a picture of it to hang, but looking at the small one you posted, i can see that was a very smart idea on your sister's part. i'm sure it looks/will look great framed!

ei