I am afraid

Lisa

Why? You'll be fine. So, you mess up..what's the worst that could happen? :D

I agree with Sharon,,,and if you mess up,,melt it down and try again,,LOL,,,,,When I first started I was a mess,,,but the people here will help if we can,,,Dont worry GO FOR IT!!!;)

Your wax amount will be different than everyone elses depending on the amount of chunks you put in. I only do clear overpours, and just keep a pouring pot full of clear 1343. I didn't see the pic, but bubbles on the top tells me you didn't pour hot enough. For the best looking chunkies, pour your overpour about 175, and put in a cool water bath for about 2 minutes.

HTH!!!!

I did it but it looks like a bunch of tiny bubbles on top. And i don't think my tops turn out to well.

Maybe it's the way I'm looking at the picture, but to me, it looks like that might be the bottom of the candle. Is your top that is showing the bottom or top of the mold?

Thanks bunny, My over pour was suppose to be clear, I didn't add any color so maybe my pot wasn't clean enough not sure. Thanks again for the help.

I do add UV to my clear, but that's all. No fo, no UA, no vybar. Anything you use will make it harder for the chunks to be seen. I do however super scent my chunks. Cram those chunks in there girl! You can if you wish leave the candle upside down... Making the chunks stick out of the top, and you won't have to worry about leveling!

Can't wait to see your next one!

Thanks bunny, My over pour was suppose to be clear, I didn't add any color so maybe my pot wasn't clean enough not sure. Thanks again for the help.

Your over pour was probably to hot. When you pour the over pour to hot the wax from your chunks can bleed. Hence the color in your over pour, it came from some of the wax of the chunks that melted

The top is the top of the mold, the opening, I know i should of done it different but i wasn't sure.

It can be very confusing. Normally, the bottom of the mold is the top of the candle, that way you have a nice smooth top, then you just have to worry about leveling the bottom. However, you can do it any way you choose!