SFIC shea base-where to get??

FunFlames

I am running low on my shea base... last time, I purchased from Kangaroo Blue and picked it up at an event. I know Peaks carries it also.

I am trying to find all places to purchase so I can find the best deal.

Does anyone know of any other places that carry it??

TIA

Danielle

I have read in the past that Bramble Berry's "own" m&p base is actually SFIC... http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81780&highlight=brambleberry+sfic ... if you look at the ingredient description, it is exactly the same. I just purchased some goat milk base from them, and it was the best price I could find. 10 lbs for $25. It looks like the shea base is a good price too... http://www.brambleberry.com/Shea-Butter-Melt-Pour-P3192.aspx

If you purchase the 10 lbs, you get it for $3 a lb.

HTH

Edited by kestagano04

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased some FO from Brambleberry but wasn't sure where the best place to get M&P was. Is Ky tops? I'm going to get SFIC but so many suppliers came up. I'm thinking of going through Kentucky Candle Wax Supply presently.

Where in Ohio are you? You can pick up mp bases at WSP (wholesalesuppliesplus.com) they are in Broadview Heights. I used to get my clear base here before I found cp soaping and gave up on mp. You can also get good mp bases at NG (Natures Garden) they are in Wellington. These are both within the Greater Cleveland area. If you could pick up you could save on shipping! hth

I am actually less then 10 minutes from Natures Garden.... LOVE them, and 50 minutes from WSP.... neither of them carry SFIC bases though.

I love to hang out an NG and smell all the FO's!! LOL

Thanks for the suggestion though!!

Edited by FunFlames

I am actually less then 10 minutes from Natures Garden.... LOVE them, and 50 minutes from WSP.... neither of them carry SFIC bases though.

OMG! How lucky can you get!!!

Pitty my poor husband if that were me!:)

Wow! How lucky can you get!!!

Pity my poor husband if that were me!:)