Just wanted to pass this along...

pwillo2

I am always browsing in Wally World for stuff for candles and I was in the craft section looking at the Wilton cake making supplies and there was some cute bags with twist ties.... I read to see if they were polypropolene and it didn't say so I emailed Wilton and they are...

I bought some and put some tarts in just to see how they would look and they are so cute...

I just wanted to share just in case you might be interested!

Emily

I am always browsing in Wally World for stuff for candles and I was in the craft section looking at the Wilton cake making supplies and there was some cute bags with twist ties.... I read to see if they were polypropolene and it didn't say so I emailed Wilton and they are...

I bought some and put some tarts in just to see how they would look and they are so cute...

I just wanted to share just in case you might be interested!

Emily

Can you share a pic?

I don't have my camera at the moment.. My daughter has it. Maybe she will bring it to me tonight or tommorow.. I am also going to try a status jar in them with a bow....

I just like the idea I can get these locally and it is a pretty good price I think..100 for like 3.50.

But I will post a pic as soon as I get the camera....

Emily

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

These are the shaped treat bags... They have the straight ones too. And over by the halloween stuff they have some with pumpkins and all kinds.... I have not fancied them up yet just got general fitting but these are to my liking!!! They said all the bags are polypropolene...

Oh and the bar code is 7089619112

Hope this helps somebody...:)

Emily