Cinnamon Stick???

celicagtca

I have tried a few cinnamon stick fragrant oils and have always had an issue with drowning. I'm not using to much oil, maybe 1 oz pp maximum. I love the smell of cinnamon stick, but am ready to throw in the towel on this particular fragrance. Any suggestions of suppliers with a CS that throws well in soy without having to wick up dramatically to get a great burn and hot throw. TIA

I have had the same experience with cinnamon fragrance in soy. I just can't seem to find the correct wick/fragrance/soy combination.

I keep searching.......maybe someday I will find the perfect one.

I just might have to try another type of wax for cinnamon stick (my personal favorite)....and a few others that have been difficult to wick.

I have a few samples of cinnamon type oils to test out. I will report back if I have any luck!

I just registered on this site! This site is wonderful.

Thanks Craft Server:)

Edited by Onyx

I have tried EVERYTHING to make MC Cin Sticks keep burning. They will eventually get dimmer and dimmer. I am a power burner though, so really, if you can keep it burning for 4 hours I guess that's good. That's all they should burn it for anyway!

I guess I got really lucky with the MC cinnamon stick. I made a random sized candle for myself with it (20 oz rectangle votive) using three RRD 40 wicks, and it burns perfectly. This is the one I used 1.5 oz per lb, and it almost stinks it's so strong. I would like to try again with 1 ounce per lb. I use a blend of J223 and pure soy. HTH!

This was my best seller in melts at my August show. Cinnamon stciks in August...go figure!

I have been using The Scented Bean's. I loved it, but now I cannot find them. Can't find the site! I had to wick up but the flames stayed ok in my soy. It was one of those that I really did not have to worry about the flames getting too big.

I now need to find another CS. I compared many but TSB always won for my nose.