Newbie just saying hello

momma

Hi everyone. Im new to the forum, trying to find out where to start to get my 8 posts in :smiley2:. I enjoy making soaps and bath and body products. Bath and body is my favorite. I did some candling but it wasnt for me. I really look forward to learning new things here. Right now im researching different body butter recipes and im going to eventually take a wack at it. Any suggestions are welcome.

thankyou everyone !!! I searched the recipes and now im having a overload breakdown.. soo many recipes. Im not sure which body butter recipe to even start with. From searches it says that shea butter can make alot of body butters grainy, from your personal experiences is this true? The lipbalm recipe i use is smooth and it has shea butter in it.

One thing I learned from making candles and b&b is things usually don't come out as envisioned. Sometimes not so good, but sometimes something wonderful and unexpected happens. And its good to make mistakes (sometimes :confused:) you learn and you grow. Welcome to our addiction!:thumbsup: