Hey SATIN & DONITA

tucker

They are sold all over town here. The only other candle maker in my co-op store makes beeswax orbs with flowers...no carving and she sell a lot....she out sells me by a few dollars every month. That isn't her regular job....just does it in her spare time. I absolutely love her....our shelves are back to back.....I can't use FO's in the store, so my sales aren't as good as they would be with FO scented candles. Thanks for the link. I enjoyed looking at it. Donita

ps...I made a balloon candle yesterday with pink flowers.............

Oh yeah...I'm diggin' those as well. I also love how in addition to the embedded dried flowers, they also carved in designs or the dragon fly...I like those very much, definately something I'd want to try to make. Thanks for showing us that site...I've added it to my favorites.

Thanks.....I use the saturn molds and balloons....Not sure what Ducky is doing right now.....the molds are more predictable, but they take longer to make....but they all come out the same size. The balloons can be made in any size and if you do it enough, it gets easier.......thanks again...I like the light colored ones too...the flowers show better....the gold light from beeswax is soft and romantic tho. Donita