Woodland Trails

mustang67

Speaking of BCN, does anyone have anything close to Woodland Trails?? I have two customers that just HAVE to have that one! It was discontinued, by BCN, some time ago and I am not ready to give up on it. There must be some company that has something close. Thanks!

Speaking of BCN, does anyone have anything close to Woodland Trails?? I have two customers that just HAVE to have that one! It was discontinued, by BCN, some time ago and I am not ready to give up on it. There must be some company that has something close. Thanks!

I know exactly how you feel..except my fo was Autumn Spice! I love that scent now I can't find ANY thing close to it.I can't help you with your question,but I know how you feel.

Kim

I think somebody named Kat at a suppliers' duped it and called in 'Walk in the Woods', but then it didn't sell enough so she did not add it to her regular line. Anybody remember that? Maybe she did keep it, and if she did I'd like to know because I was too broke when we did a co-op of it.

I always have to start off letting you all know that my nose is very inexperienced... BUT I recently ordered Feng Shui Earth from SOS and it smells like Woodland Trails to me. (Or at least what I remember it smelled like). Could be worth a try. You can get 5 sniffie vials from them for $2.99 shipping or something like that if you don't want to take too much of a risk.

Thanks everyone. The search continues lol! While looking through the mountain of notes, I have collected, I came across a scent review from the old, The Scent Review board. It was for Woodlands, equal parts of Bayberry, Eucalyptus, Cedar, Freesia and Clove. Does that "smell" familiar to any one?

I know somewhere I MUST have the scent description for WT. Maybe even for Autumn Spice, who carried that one? I even checked out Fancy Cat Candle and no Walk in the Woods. Sigh..........I just can't give it up! Well, thanks!

It's been a while since I smelled Woodland Trails, but to me, the dominant note was cedar, so maybe if you try looking for that you may find something similar. I don't remember it having any spice notes. Good luck with your search; I hate when something I love gets discontinued-it happens all the time to me.

Just curious, if anyone has had a fragrance duplicated at a chemical company?

If so, which company and what was the minimum amount of pounds to be purchased.

A long time ago I called a company and 25 pounds was the minimum. 25 pounds is probably the standard minimum for the work that they have to do to put a scent together. I am sure others require a higher min. purchase.

Thanks