ISO A Strong Fruit Scent

TheWickedWick

Still can't seem to find a really strong throwing fruit scent. I've tried Macintosh Apple from CS, Brandied Pear from CS, Jamaica Me Crazy from Peaks (smelled like fuel to me after about the 3rd burn). Any suggestions? I don't have a great fruit scent for my line yet or at least one I'm happy with. Thanks for any suggestions.

Karen

are you looking for a STRAIGHT fruit or can it have other notes? I know:

Black Raspberry Vanilla (peaks)

Lemon Biscotti (Berts)

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie (DS)

Pomegranate & Peach (BW)

Blackberry Patch (BW)

Grammys Strawberry Jam (BW)

Huckleberry Blues (BW)

Mac Apple (BW)

Pear Vanilla (BW)

Have done very well for me.

The Pumpkin Cornbread and Honey Gingerbread are GREAT! :drool:

I would have mentioned them but thought you were looking for fruity. You really can't go wrong with any of Connies oils. I haven't found one that hasn't thrown for me (gb415) and shes a fast shipper and sweet to deal with. Can't beat great customer service AND great F.O.'s

Thanks Dirtybird...I was just looking for fruity but got distracted..I'm ADD when it comes to FO's:embarasse ..can't seem to help myself! This is my first time ordering from BW so thanks for turning me on to her. Can't wait to test them out. I have a good feeling about these. CS is close to me and I can pick up and save on shipping but I've not been totally in love with their fruit scents.

I have had good luck with Peak's Fruit Slices and their key lime. I am using a 50 50 blend of IGI votive blend and straight parrafin (MP 142?) for votives. Both the fruit slices and key lime knock the walls down with throw. Slightly off the straight fruit path, Peak's ginger peach and pina colada throw well, as does BCN's Aamaretto and their ginger lime.

Good luck,

Dave