Wholesale Supplies Plus

ladeanad

great..i'm going to have to do a search on the boards.. i have seen wsp.. but ding a ling.. I never put two and two together.. yikes !!!!

have you ever tried there wicks for soy? I think there called simple soy wicks ?

i really think i'm going to give them a try.. I use the htp 126 with my soy and 8 oz jelly jar.. but i"m just not that happy with them..

oh oh .. i don't like the sound of that.. they suck in many ways.. that does not sound good :(

as there are so many great companies out there right now.. i was just really only intrested in there soy wicks.. now i'm a little afraid :confused:

I use to order from them a lot but most of their Fo's are too expensive now. I did try the soy wicks but in most of my containers #2 and #3 were either too small or too big so it is hit or miss...With that said I never had any proplems with WSP.

I don't care for WSP's wicks, but they have excellent Economy Scents. I have used a lot of them for 7 years. They try in every way possible to get to you on shipping chgs. You just have to be smarter than they are. Most of the time, it works. Right now they have Free Shipping on FOs. Carole

I get a lot of my supplies from them and have never had an issue. I don't typically order my FO's from them except for soap and B&B products but I've never been disappointed with that either.

They are fast on shipping and quite reasonable and I live in PA.

I've been ordering soap supplies from them for a couple of years and have not had any problems. I don't order wicks or FOs from them cause I use other suppliers for those thing.

They have great soaping supplies and wonderful bases my customers love. Love the shea aloe butter!

I think i'm going to bite the bullet and try them out.. I really want to try there soy wicks and see what happens..

I just have not found a wick that i am totally happy with as of yet.. and I have been making 100% soy for 5 years now.

i mainly use the htp 126 in my 8 oz jelly jars and they work okay.. my customers enjoy them and i don't receive any complaints, I just think there is a better wick out there.

i'm going to give them a try this week.

I did however try a new supplier called Illuminations and i enjoyed there fo and they have great sales but they didn't give me there discount and I emailed them several times but never received a reply back.. so I was alittle unhappy.. but I would definately try again as some of the fo that i received were great.

We just got a $500 order from them last month, and I'm please with their service and their products. Haven't tried their regular FO's but their Lip Balm FO's are good.

OS, what lip fo's have you ordered from them? I just ordered one of the vanilla's that had great reviews and a taste enhanced coconut. But I must say OOB I'm not feeling them very much...makes me want to get back on my "I hate making lip balm" wagon.

Sorry for the hijack.

So to answer the OP, I've ordered from wsp quite a bit over the years, and I've never had a problem w/ any of their products. I have a love/hate relationship with them. Love that when money is tight I can get some things I need inexpensively and quickly, but hate that I'm about a state away and always feel I get raped on shipping. But, I love seeing things I use in the surplus section...but, again, I hate feeling like I'm getting a deal only to be violated again with the shipping.

OS' date=' what lip fo's have you ordered from them? I just ordered one of the vanilla's that had great reviews and a taste enhanced coconut. But I must say OOB I'm not feeling them very much...makes me want to get back on my "I hate making lip balm" wagon.

[/quote']

We got Peach Daiquiri, Berry Kisses, Banana, and Black Cherry.... all have worked well.