Our new shopping cart!

cleanglow

Beautiful site!! Very Professional looking!!!

One suggestion...

You may want to put your Online Shopping Cart button, or a Click Here to Order button on your left side navigation bar.

Also on your where to order page you can put a link that says "Click here to order online".

When I first went to your site...

I clicked on Candles looking to purchase them.. I then clicked on your "More Button" and read about your different lines, but could not purchase them.

It took me a while to figure out to go back to the home page and then have to click the middle of your page to get to the shopping cart..:confused:

To sum it up..

You may want to put a few more buttons or links on your main pages to allow people to order online.

Other than that... Job well done...

Very nice site. It's one of the most eye pleasing sites I have looked at in a while. I love your pictures. Did you take them yourself? That is one of the biggest site killers.....nice product pictures. (or lack of)!!!

Thank you all for the comments and tips. The last thing we want is for it to be confusing or difficult to navigate, so we'll definitely work on making getting to the actual cart easier. I really appreciate the help! Thank you!

Jenn

Beautiful site!! Very Professional looking!!!

One suggestion...

You may want to put your Online Shopping Cart button, or a Click Here to Order button on your left side navigation bar.

Also on your where to order page you can put a link that says "Click here to order online".

When I first went to your site...

I clicked on Candles looking to purchase them.. I then clicked on your "More Button" and read about your different lines, but could not purchase them.

It took me a while to figure out to go back to the home page and then have to click the middle of your page to get to the shopping cart..:confused:

Great job overall and I love your rectangle jars!

To sum it up..

You may want to put a few more buttons or links on your main pages to allow people to order online.

Other than that... Job well done...

I second that. I went to look to see what islandgirl was talking about and my eyes glazed right over the large online cart link. Didn't even see it. I had to come back to the post to make sure i read it right then went back and said "oh, there it is!" :laugh2:

I too love the looks of the site but yes definitely add more cart buttons, and on your Where to Buy page it still indicates that online ordering is not available.

Husband and reluctant web designer here... too cheap to pay somebody :laugh2:

I appreciate the feedback and advice. I made the changes you all were talking about. Please take another look and let me know if it is better, worse, or whatever else comes to mind.

Husband and reluctant web designer here... too cheap to pay somebody :laugh2:

I appreciate the feedback and advice. I made the changes you all were talking about. Please take another look and let me know if it is better, worse, or whatever else comes to mind.

It definitely made a difference for me. I still overlooked it on the main page, even knowing it was there. But where you added the additional buttons it is very easy to notice and buy!

I agree! Very nice looking site.

I do have a couple suggestions. On the bottom of your site you have the word trademarked when it should read copyright. Trademark is your company mark or logo. The word copyright will cover all your text, photos, and all content of your website. I've never seen anyone use the word trademark in place of copyright.

Second- your phrase lighten up naturally is a bit confusing. Is there a reason why you don't have light up naturally? Lighten up has a slightly different connotation. Just curious. Its still sounds pretty.