I'm in love with someone else's...

candle!!! OMG, out of the 700 different oils I have, I don't have the one that I just can't get enough of. I went to a primitive store here in town the other day and bought one...I won't mention the name of the company, but it is called country cupboard, is obviously a mix or named something else. I had to go back yesterday and buy another one. What am I going to do, when I have a ton of oils but not this one. I am just sick, I want to go and buy another one today...ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ever happen to anyone else???

Hugs

Michele

Haha. Poor thing. Unless she blends it herself (or himself), or purchases custom, chances are you can find the oil. Did you smell any of the other candles by this company? Did any of them smell familiar?

:yay: Oh goodie!!!!! It's made by Black Crow, it don't say anywhere on but I know that it is, don't say weight or nothing, just a warning label on the bottom, it's got cinnamon all around the jar, with a piece of cheese cloth around it and the name of it...I see them in lots of stores and I think she has a website...if anyone knows the scent, I'd be forever grateful!!!!!!:)

HuGs

Michele

I know I have seen that scent name somewhere (at one of the oil suppliers). I just cannot remember where. I recognize the candle website. They have done a nice job. It says Butter, Butterscotch and Caramel and Creams. They may even be a participant on here.

The Candlemakers Store has Spice Cupboard. However, they don't have scent descriptions online. You would have to call the company for it. I don't think that would be it based on the "Spice".

How would you describe the scent?

Perhaps someone here might recognize something similar by your description.

Could it be a butterscotch brulee type with some carmel. :confused:

It smells so good that's all i know, i'm gonna check into that JS oil that was sugested....you guys are so awesome!! Maybe I won't be able to get exactly but I could live with close. I know I get a full melt pool really fast, within 30 minutes for sure, maybe even less. I've seen her candles everywhere at alot of stores that's for sure. They are neat looking. I don't think I've ever had a butterscotch, that's a new one for me!!:)Gonna place an order with AR, maybe they have a butterscotch and a cream I can try mixing....

Thanks so much all, your the best!!:)

Hugs

Michele:yay:

:yay: Oh goodie!!!!! It's made by Black Crow, it don't say anywhere on but I know that it is, don't say weight or nothing, just a warning label on the bottom, it's got cinnamon all around the jar, with a piece of cheese cloth around it and the name of it...I see them in lots of stores and I think she has a website...if anyone knows the scent, I'd be forever grateful!!!!!!:)

HuGs

Michele

Is the jar grubbed? Like the looks with the cheese cloth and all. Also love the 1803 Candles and their labels along with the Cornbread & Honey they have... Anyone know where that scent is from?

Candlemakersstore.com has Sweet Cornbread, but no caramel smell....Maybe get this one and add the caramel or maple syrup to it?

Worth trying!

I didn't like BW's cornbread but I have Candlesmaker's and really like it never thought about adding maple syrup. thanks

Hi,

I ordered some samples from AH, gonna try to mix something up using vanilla, butterscotch, and some whipped creams...don't know if it will be anything like the one I love, but it sure is worth a try and how could that turn out yucky?? I'd like to try JS Vanilla buttercream crunch but don't want to order just that one....hhhmmmm Thanks for all the help, you guys are so awesome, I love this site!!!!:)

Hugs

Michele