Web Hosting

I have used 1&1 Internet for web hosting for years for non commerce websites. Have had no problems to date. I am now looking for current recommendations for a web hosting company for eCommerce for the sale of candles/ etc. Looking for a one stop with all the bells and whistles that people here have had good results and good customer service. Thanks in advance for your input! Dave

If you switch you should contact www.designer218.com. Her name is Mandi and she is great. She is also a member here at

CT. I went through 2 other web hosting companies and really had bad experiences. Mandi will bend over backwards to help anyone. She is great!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Rae

I've been using these guys http://www.fatcow.com/fatcow/fatcow.bml I really like them. Very reasonable, they have a website building program and e-commerce options too. I went with my own design, but kept their hosting. I love their customer service. It is rare these days that you can reach someone on the phone to help you, and they do that.

I can suggest who NOT to go with for sure!

Lypha Networks who even after having the BBB try to help me, I never received my refund. I had them for 2 days and decided they weren't going to work out, tried to get my refund, no chance.

Ipower is the other one. WORST customer service ever. You'll get 10 different answers from 10 different people when trying to solve a problem. They'll even go into your pages and make changes without you knowing until you go to check your website.

I'm trying to find someone decent as well. It's not as easy as I thought it would be.

Just back for another thought... if you decide to stay with 1&1, make sure you go through your own affiliate link when signing up for the e-commerce package... you'll get paid for your own sign up! :yay: :yay:

Just got an email too saying that the first 3 months of an e-commerce package are free if you sign up for a year by 31 August.