Wildcrafter on TV

Suzanne, You were great in the video. I was amazed to see that you slice your right there, with out packaging, so the customers can smell them. I think the is so kewl. :smiley2: How long does it take to set up, w/all those logs of soap? Did hear correctly that you grow your herbs? That is great.

Suzanne, You were great in the video. I was amazed to see that you slice your right there, with out packaging, so the customers can smell them. I think the is so kewl. :smiley2: How long does it take to set up, w/all those logs of soap? Did hear correctly that you grow your herbs? That is great.

Thanks!

I don't have just soaps, I have herbal medicine products as well. It takes me about 2 hours to set up. Lots of work! I wildcraft my herbs...meaning I go up in the mountains, in farm areas, the beach, where ever the wild plants grow and use them in my formulas. If I have to buy herbs because they don't grow here and I want them in a certain product, I have an organic farmer grow them for me.