Absolute best lime/limeade out there???

Mr. Missy's Yuzu and Lime (just got today) is awesome. PM me if you want me to send you a sample. I smell lime-plus. It is just beautiful.

You haven't put this in wax yet right? How do you know if it is any good?

I would second the CS lime cooler.

I have it burning in an oil burner and it is blow you down strong. I said OOB on the previous post of mine, (that means out of bottle), not in wax. I know things sometimes turn out different in wax, but when it is this good OOB (out of bottle) it usually is good in wax. But, that is just my opinion though. Plus, two other ladies who recommended it to me from another board said it was good, although they use soy and I do paraffin. I'm sure Candlescience is great too. I have never been disappointed with them, but I have never tried their lime, and I have this one here.

Oh, and Southernstar, the flea market went fabulous, much better than I ever dreamed. I thought there was a recession!! Thanks for the good luck wishes. I have another one in two weeks. Would you send more of that luck? It really worked!!!!

Sassy...sure I will send you some more luck...if you send some my way in the way of finding a good lime or lime cooler or something that does not smell like pledge.

I have a customer who must have it and so far all I am getting is things that smell just like pledge. And so I am on the search again but I must get something quick for her. And if I ordered a sample tomorrow and got it next week, then it will be another week and I am not sure she will wait...but oh well such is life. Wonder if I could blend Key lime pie with straight lemon and get something like a lime cooler type thing???

sassy, do you wick your candles? I have many, many, many FOs that smell different from OOB when they hit the wax, and especially when you wick them.

And citrus FOs can be tricky. I've been on the lookout for a non-bakery non-pledge lemon for a while. My sister wants it, and every candle I have given her, she turns her nose up and says, nope this is pledge too!

BTW, I have the yuzu and lime from MrMissy's too. I haven't put it in anything yet though. It's on my mega to-do list. OOB I do smell a tangy lime note.

Camay, I do wick everything I do. Wickless does not sell well for me. I do mainly pillars, but container sales are picking up. I do mostly pottery pieces in them. I have been burning a votive for the last hour or so upstairs in the Yuzu and I am loving it. Again, it is the only lime I have ever tested, but I will stick with this one. If I get one I really like and it sells, I do not look further, UNLESS there is a price difference. I will not sacrifice quality for any reason, but if I can save a dime.............I have a show coming up in two weeks and will introduce this then. I'll post on results with it on how it does there.

To me the Yuzu is lime, but something else maybe Yuzu? It is just a pleasant limeish scent, very subtle but strong. Let me know what you think when you try it. My husband who NEVER comments on any scent, I mean NEVER, smelled it and said it was his favorite and he thought it would be a big seller. Oh, I take that back......he LOVES Mr. Missy's Hydrangea and I brought it out last weekend at a show and had to run home twice for more because I sold out, then Sunday people had told people and I was completely out of by then. It is a really great scent too, kind of musky floral, not sweet floral. Compared to a real Hydrangea, it is dead on. It almost seemed as if the 40-ish above crowd ate that one up!!