Tealight Cups

What are the difference between the metal and the plastic clear ones? Are the clear ones for using if you are just lighting the tealights without using them in a warmer? And the metal ones are for use in a warmer? Who uses what? Im thinking of getting some and wasnt sure what was best to use. Thanks!

Guest Secret Pal 4 ANGIED

I personally like the clear ones. They get bent up in shipping like the metal ones do. Plus I have been told by customers they like that they can see the colored wax.

I use clear cups for clear candle holders. I use the metal cups in some of my ceramic candle holders, like my gingerbread house that I get out at Christmas time. The plastic cups would melt inside the house.

Paula

I use the clear container. I had purchased the metal one and most people were not interested in this because they use these for accents. The clear sell well. I used to buy a 1,000 tealight containers for $55 from NG, but I think they must have stopped carrying the clear cups. I couldn't find these on their web site the other night. It was a great price.

I use clear too, when I first started with the tealights I ordered both and poured in both at the same time and the clear look classier. I would think when using them for a warmer metal is fine. I use them to sit out on their own like a candle w/ bath products. HTH :)