Labelling of Wickless Jars

Pam

I usually label my wickless jars, with a hang tag. But I was curious how others label their jars. I was sort of wondering about putting a label on the jar as well, with my company information. I would still put a hang tag on it as well with the proper use of a wickless jar. I will putting some of my items in a store starting the first of July and was thinking if I should put my company information on the jar too.

TIA

Pam F

I should have specified that my label now has all the necessary safety and company information on it. I was just wondering if I should place a label on my jar with my Company name on it for a more professional looking jar. My labels now are professional looking but I just wondering if it would give it a even more professional look to them to have a label on the jar. But my main concern is, would it be a fire hazard to have a paper label on the outside of the jar with a heating element under the jar.

Pam F